Online Classes with G-Force Pole and Fitness
Just because we can't attend our beautiful studio doesn't mean you can't still get your weekly G-Force Fix!
On Demand Videos
Our Instructors have been working extremely hard and have complied a series of 'On Demand' Videos for you to rent from the comfort of your own home and any time, any day.
Whether you have a pole at home or not, we have something for YOU!
Please email us if you want a video from our list that isn't on Yondo, we hit our limit so have had to start removing some to add more, but rest assure they are still available.
Live Online Zoom Classes
This May, we've signed up to Dance for Sick Kids! 🕺💃
We are taking on a challenge to support seriously ill children and their families. Ensuring they have a home-away-from-home at Ronald McDonald House when their child receives critical care and treatment. 🏠
Please support us by making a donation today ❤️ https://www.danceforsickkids.com/fundraisers/gemmabardsley
or you can join us for some specially dedicated classes next week which booking costs will go directly to the charity. (Classes in Pink will be donated.
Please have a read through the following instructions below to ensure you get the most out of your online session.
- Make sure your space is ready to go before we start, when you book your session via our online portal be sure to read the 'What to bring' list under the INFO button.
- You can use either a Laptop, PC, Tablet or Phone. Make sure you have a good internet connection and your device isn’t streaming or downloading anything else during the class for maximum results.
- Make sure your volume is turned up, speakers or headphones are connected, and your mic is turned on if you’re using a computer or laptop
- The program will download automatically when you start or join your first Zoom meeting and is also available for manual download here. https://zoom.us/download (Please note you may need to click the link twice for your first time if you haven’t already downloaded the program)
- Bookings will close 1 hour before the scheduled class's start time.
- Please be ready and logged in 10 minutes prior to the class starting, with your space set up and equipment ready.
- The class will start ON TIME, Students will not be added to the session once the class has started and no refunds will be issued if you are late to your class, so please be ready to go prior to the scheduled start time.
- You will be sent a Zoom Link 1-2 hours prior to your class starting, please contact us immediately if you don’t receive this. Click on the link 10 mins before your class is due to start and wait in the waiting room for your instructor to allow you access.
- In respect for your instructor and your fellow students’ ability to learn we ask that you enter the meeting on mute. Your instructor will ask you to unmute if you have a question or if they need to communicate with you.
- If you are unfamiliar with Zoom there are icons you can press to communicate with your instructor, there is also a chat feature. The class will begin once each student has given the instructor a thumbs up - this signifies you can see and hear her.
- If you require assistance or have a question during the class, please use the raise your hand icon and your instructor will unmute you.